All Parrot Heads are invited to celebrate the PPHC’s 17th Anniversary at our Flip-Flop Bar Hop through Columbia’s Vista this Saturday, February 22. We will meet at the Tin Roof (Senate Street) @ 3pm.
What better way to celebrate National Margarita Day then to phlock with friends.
We will have door prizes, trivia and we will be giving out our 2013 Club Golden Coconut Awards!
So grab your best Parrot Head and PPHC attire and join us this Saturday.
We are suggesting an itinerary below but we might find ourselves wandering once the libations begin to flow.
- Meet at Tin Roof (Senate St)
- Take a left out of Tin Roof and walk 1 1/2 block to The Wild Hare (Lincoln St)
- Take a right out of The Wild Hare and walk 1 ½ blocks to Wet Willies (Gervais St.)
- Take a right out of Wet Willies and walk 1 block to Liberty Tap Room (Gervais St.)
- Take a right out of Liberty Tap Room and walk about 1½ blocks to Flying Saucer Bar (Park St.)
- Take a right out of Flying Saucer and walk ½ block back to Tin Roof.
1022 Senate St.
Columbia, SC 29201