Updated February 23, 2022 – Here’s a list of our upcoming events. Happy Hours begin at 6:00pm or whenever you get there! Spring is in the air so mark your calendar and make plans to join us since ‘the weather is here…
- Happy Hour – Thursday, February 24th at Rockaway Athletic Club, 2179 Rosewood Drive, Columbia. The weather forecast looks awesome so come out for good phriends, good beverages and great food.
- PPHC 25th Anniversary Celebration – Saturday, February 26th at Shiela Dukes’ Home, 1101 Sioux Trail, West Columbia, SC 29169. Oyster Roast, 5pm-9pm. For non-oyster eaters, we will also be serving Margaritaville shrimp with pasta, salad & bread. Live music by Brent Lundy. This is an outdoor/indoor event so dress accordingly. There will be several heat sources to keep you warm plus the garage area will be available. Bring your bag chair and your favorite Adult beverage. We’ll have door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. Appetizers and desserts are welcomed but not required.
NOTE: Sullivan French will be collecting food donations for Harvest Hope Food Bank and “pop tops” for Ronald McDonald House. Please bring non-perishable food items to “fill the box”. Bring 3+ food items to receive an extra door prize ticket.
- Happy Hour – Wednesday, March 9th at Henry’s of Cayce, State & Frink St, Cayce – Meet on the patio (weather permitting)
- Happy Hour – Thursday, March 31st at Murray’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar, Charleston Hwy, Cayce
- Happy Hour – Wednesday, April 13th at Top Dawg Tavern, Village at Sandhill, Columbia – Jim LeBlanc will be playing (we hope)
- Happy Hour – Thursday, April 28th at Rusty Anchor/Catfish Johnny’s, Johnson Marina Rd, Chapin – pretty sure we’ll meet on the deck